The Selventa Discovery Platform is a flexible platform that offers capabilities for patented analytics, data management and data visualization.
I'm a tag!
Selventa Discovery Platform
The Selventa Discovery Platform aids in the understanding of disease mechanisms and the development of biomarkers using Excellent coverage of molecular drivers causal reasoning. The SDP enables rapid analysis of more than 2500 cellular processes, mechanisms and drug mechanism of actions.
I'm a tag!
Product of over 150 collaborations
Excellent coverage of molecular drivers:
- We can identify specific molecular drivers for between 80% and 90% of the gene expression changes in new experiments.
Findings from 50,000 papers:
- The Selventa Knowledgebase represents a value of over $30 billion in research funding.
Focused in over 20 disease areas
Built on OpenBEL technology
Screening of Books, Journals and Databases
- Statements are extracted and assessed.
Causal statements are converted into BEL Triplets using the BEL language.
- BEL triplets designate relationships between biomarkers.
- They consist of subject (biomarker A), verb (increases, decreases, etc.), predicate (biomarker B)
Compilation + Network Building
BEL triplets are compiled to human species and the composite of BEL statements establish relationship networks.
Vast biological network data models are used in various applications:
- causal reasoning